Myrrh & Tonka Scent Reed Diffuser
Our Myrrh & Tonka luxury scented reed diffuser gives you warm powdery indulgence with the earthy, smokey tonka bean with a slight hint of lavender and almond. A well balanced oriental with a velvety amber base. Imagine being part of a sensual enveloping hug. This is where this fragrances takes you. Transform your home with confidence.
- 165 ml / 5.6 fl oz of fragrance oil providing a uniquely crafted aroma to any space.
- 10 absorbent reeds which are 20cm in length providing you with generous fragrance dispersion.
- A thoughtfully designed gift box encloses all the elements of your luxury perfumed reed diffuser, making it perfect gift both professionally and personally.
- Avoid spillages thanks to our easy to remove lid so that you simply lift the lid off the bottle. When considering how to seal the perfume in the bottle we did not want to use a traditional plug as we find that when you open these they tend to create a vacuum and spill when opening.
- Complimentary shipping is applied to all UK orders with an expected delivery date of 2-3 days after dispatch.
- Express (next day) service is £6. The cut off for next working day delivery is 3pm Monday to Thursday.
- All items are sent using a tracked service. Please enter your mobile number or email address to receive the tracking updates.
No hassle returns. Please contact email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order. All return postage must be paid by the buyer.
We can exchange or refund products if:
- They are in a perfect and unused condition
- They are returned to use within 30 days from receipt
- They have been purchased directly at: www.edwardgeorgelondon.com
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return. All return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you would like to start an exchange or return please email us with your order id at: firstname.lastname@example.org
this is a set of reed diffuser with a very nice gift packaging, it’s ready to send as a gift to someone who love to use reed diffuser
the product design is in all black, every items inside are in black colour, very consistent tone, a very luxurious feel
the bottle is very thick and heavy (500g), not so sure how much perfume in the bottle as i read through all product description and packaging, it didn’t mention the actual volume, i guess it’s around 100ml or less for the thickness and size of the bottle
i used it in a closed room of around 15 square meters, i couldn’t say it’s strong, i could hardly smell anything if not sitting next to it, probably myrrh and tonka are mild in their scent, but in fact the mixed up scent is very nice, i like it very much, i hope it’s strong enough so i don’t need to sniff it intentionally
all in all, i’m satisfied with this product
I absolutely love this fragrance which I found because a free gift of this scent was added to a previous purchase of Fig and Cassis reed diffuser which is also gorgeous. I will continue to purchase from Edward George as the products are the best I have ever found and you get free gifts in the perfectly packaged boxes which are ideal for presents for him or her, simply divine
Wow! I rarely leave reviews but i had to for this company! Love the reed diffuser feels so luxurious and classy all black. Even the reed sticks are nice and thick. I got the Myrrh & Tonka scent and it smell exactly the same as my Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka candle! Absolutely love! Will definitely keep supporting this company! Keep it up :)
This is a gorgeous looking diffuser it comes beautifully presented in a nice box with 10 reds and 2 sample scented waxes. Myrhh and Tonka is my favourite scent so I was looking forward to trying this. I firstly put it in my bedroom with 5 reeds but could only really smell it when I was close to it however after I put another couple of reeds in my room as the most gorgeous scent when I walk into it. This is absolutely gorgeous sitting on my shelf but would also make a lovely gift for someone. Although I will be ordering another one for myself when this is done.
I understand that price can be higher when dealing with smaller independant brands and that they have higher costs etc, but I am afraid I cannot justify the cost of this product. The scent is lovely (but certainly not an original), the packaging nice and classy, and overall packed nicely etc. However this price point is just not justifiable in my opinion.