Myrrh & Tonka Scent Flagship Candle
Our Myrrh & Tonka luxury scented candle is like being part of a sensual enveloping hug, this is where this fragrances takes you. A warm powdery indulgence with the earthy, smokey tonka bean with a slight hint of lavender and almond. A well balanced oriental with a velvety amber base. Transform your home with confidence. .Size: 12 x 12 cm
Wax Weight: 700 g
Burn Time: 140 Hours
A blend of rapeseed coconut & parafin.
Free from soy, beeswax & palm oil.
Hand poured in the UK.
1. When you first use your candle, trim your wick so that it is between 5-10 mm above the wax.
2. Light your candle. You must ensure that you do not extinguish your candle until it has achieved a full melt pool. If you do not, wax will build up on the sides and tunnelling will occur.
3. Extinguish your candle with a candle snuffer after a full melt pool.
4. Once set you can use a candle trimmer to trim the wick to ensure that the does not curl into the wax, making it harder to light and cause black soot to reside in the wax.
To protect your candle, do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Do not leave a burning candle unattended and around children.
- Complimentary shipping is applied to all UK orders with an expected delivery date of 2-3 days after dispatch.
- Express (next day) service is £6. The cut off for next working day delivery is 3pm Monday to Thursday.
- All items are sent using a tracked service. Please enter your mobile number or email address to receive the tracking updates.
No hassle returns. Please contact email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order. All return postage must be paid by the buyer.
We can exchange or refund products if:
- They are in a perfect and unused condition
- They are returned to use within 30 days from receipt
- They have been purchased directly at: www.edwardgeorgelondon.com
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return. All return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you would like to start an exchange or return please email us with your order id at: firstname.lastname@example.org
After a few uses, the candle was about 1/3 burnt down. I lit again this morning and after about 10mins the glass exploded sending 2 chunks of very hot glass across the room. One hitting the dog, thankfully she is OK. Such a shock and really disappointed, the scent was lovely but hot exploding glass not so much.