Bergamot & Geranium Scent Reed Diffuser
Our Bergamot & Geranium luxury scented reed diffuser has an intensely rich aroma which leads with crisp top notes of bergamot, lemon leaf and warming spices, enhanced by fresh eucalyptus, tender lavender and summer geranium. The base of this fragrance is exotic and full with red cedar, massoia wood, amber, frankincense and musks. Transform your home with confidence.
- 165 ml / 5.6 fl oz of fragrance oil providing a uniquely crafted aroma to any space.
- 10 absorbent reeds which are 20cm in length providing you with generous fragrance dispersion.
- A thoughtfully designed gift box encloses all the elements of your luxury perfumed reed diffuser, making it perfect gift both professionally and personally.
- Avoid spillages thanks to our easy to remove lid so that you simply lift the lid off the bottle. When considering how to seal the perfume in the bottle we did not want to use a traditional plug as we find that when you open these they tend to create a vacuum and spill when opening.
- Complimentary shipping is applied to all UK orders with an expected delivery date of 2-3 days after dispatch.
- Express (next day) service is £6. The cut off for next working day delivery is 3pm Monday to Thursday.
- All items are sent using a tracked service. Please enter your mobile number or email address to receive the tracking updates.
No hassle returns. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your order. All return postage must be paid by the buyer.
We can exchange or refund products if:
- They are in a perfect and unused condition
- They are returned to use within 30 days from receipt
- They have been purchased directly at: www.edwardgeorgelondon.com
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return. All return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you would like to start an exchange or return please email us with your order id at: email@example.com
I was so pleased with my first purchase I bought another straight away.
Just as good as Jo Malone diffusers if not better.
Packaged really well. Nice to give as a gift.
Will definitely purchase again.
Oh my this is one beautiful and luxury product. I am very fussy with my Reed Diffusers as some, especially cheaper ones, smell like toilet spray.
This product is gorgeous. It is packaged very nicely in a beautiful black box with black sleeve. Once opened you find our product laid out nicely on black tissue. to my surprise (I took a gamble on the smell) I found 2 testers that came with the diffuser. I was so happy as I didn't know which one to order, although it was a real shame that one of the samples was the smell I actually ordered!
Nevertheless, I popped the diffuser up in our living room which is around 28m square and within moments it was filled with a beautiful, perfume like expensive smell of Begamont and Geranium. My partner came downstairs and asked me what is this lovely perfume I got... well ! Here it was a gorgeous luxury black reed diffused on our mantle piece. At £30 of current price, this isn't the cheapest item and it would make a lovely present. However if this lasts a while I am definitely setting the 30 aside every few months just to purchase these diffusers. They are classy and with 5 dogs and 4 cats I need something that will smell gorgeous.
Couldn't be happier and I hope I will get the scent I got a sample of Myrrh and Tonka - gorgeous!!!
If there's one thing I can advise this company, please don't put samples of scents that are already there in the box.
Bought this a few weeks ago and smells amazing 5 stars all the way!
I am a huge fan of bergamot as a scent, and I am also used to pay premium prices for premium products. Although I am reviewing this Edward George London Scented Reed Diffuser for free, I am mindful that this is currently listed for £30 on Amazon.
First off, it comes in a nicely presented box. In the box, you will find the bottle of scent, the reeds, and two little tins of scented wax (I initially thought these were lip balms, so be warned, they are not, they are just tester pots of scent). The bottle is very easy to open and place the reeds in, which is great, I have had other diffusers where the sealant has been hard to get out.
I have this placed in my bedroom, and I waited for a while for the room to be filled with the citrus smell of bergamot and the slightly spicy geranium. My bedroom isn't that big, so I was expecting the whole room to be filled with aromas. However, even 48hrs later, the fragrance isn't remotely heavy as described by the manufacturers. It is bearly there, and it is a real shame as the perfume is a nice fragrance, and you do get top notes of geranium, but I personally think the bergamot is lacking somewhat
Don't get me wrong, this isn't the worst reed diffuser I have had (some are overpowering, and sickly almost), but I think for the price, I was expecting near perfection. I typically pay £20 to £25 for a similar product, so at £30, I doubt I will be purchasing another Edward George diffuser.